XM Review and Information 2022
XM Group (XM) is a group of regulated online brokers. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd was established in 2009 and it is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC 120/10), Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd was established in 2015 and it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC 443670) and XM Global Limited was established in 2017 and is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission. Our clients benefit from direct access to the financial markets in over 300 financial instruments. This broker has more than 1000 financial instruments which can be traded on the MT4/MT5 platforms and this includes Forex Trading, Stocks CFDs, Commodities CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs and Energies CFDs with transparent real-time pricing, low spreads, and flexible leverage.
We value business efficiency – this is why we regard speed and fairness as crucial.
*Clients registered under the EU regulated entity of the Group are not eligible for the bonus.
* CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 73.03% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- up to 888:1 Leverage. *This leverage is not available to all the entities of XM Group. Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded.
- 16 Platforms, including MetaTrader4/5 and webtrader
- Deposit Bonus up to 5 000 USD. *Clients registered under the EU regulated entity of the Group are not eligible for the bonus
- Account Funding 100% automatic
- IB partner program with tailor made solutions for every partner
- Minimum deposit is only $5
- Tight forex spreads
- Currency converter available on official site
- Comfortable and safe trading
Strong selling points of XM focus on its NO Requotes, No Rejection Policy as well as its tight spreads which combined with its No Minimum Deposit Policy attract medium size traders which seek for an MT4/5 broker with clean trading conditions with NO high minimum deposit limitations.
|Base Currency Options||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY,CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY,CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY,CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD,ZAR|
|Contract size (lot)||1,000||100,000||100,000|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||USD 5||USD 5||USD 100|
|Spread on all majors||As low as 1 pip||As low as 1 pip||As low as 0 pip|
|Lots restriction per ticket||100 lots||50 lots||50 lots|
Figures should be considered as a guideline – Tailor made solutions can be arranged to accommodate for each client’s needs. If the deposit currency is not USD, the indicated amount should be converted to the deposit currency.
XM broker offers its customers fractional pip pricing. This means that instead of quoting prices with four(4) digits, XM allows you to benefit from the smallest price movements by adding a fifth digit (fraction). Fractional pip pricing allows for tighter spreads and the most accurate quoting possible. This pricing is the result of our efforts to get the best prices from our multiple liquidity providers.
Regulation of XM
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd is authorized and regulated by ASIC (AFSL no. 443760).
- The full information can be found here: http://www.xm.com/regulation
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC 120/10)
- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC 443670
- XM Global Limited was established in 2017 and is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission
Though XM is not no spread forex broker, the spreads are tight and are in the fair range of the industry. From default spreads are set to variable with EUR/USD set to an average of 1.9 pips.